Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope those who celebrate Christmas are sitting back on the couch with a full belly… and I’m sure the rest of you are enjoying life without the Christmas shopping traffic 🙂
This post is just a short note to let you know that the Thesis Whisperer will be off air from Christmas through to the end of January.
I’m having a longer break this year because Mr Thesiswhisperer, Thesiswhisperer Jnr and I will be moving house from Melbourne to Canberra – some 500kms away. We’re looking forward to the end of my #FIFOacademic life and to having the family back together again. So I’ll be unpacking boxes and exploring Canberra. While we are on break I am still happy to receive guest posts – have a read of our About page to find out how you can contribute to the Whisperer.
Our first post for 2014 will appear on the 29th of January. I hope to see you again – safe and well – in the new year. In the meantime, if you are a new visitor, have a look through our top ten most popular posts of 2013:
- Academic assholes and the circle of niceness
- How to write faster
- 5 time management ideas… from part time PhD students
- Endnote vs …. well, everything else
- How NOT to hand in your PhD
- Are you on the same page as your supervisor?
- PhD lifestyle guilt
- How to create ‘authoritative voice’ in your writing
- Wormhole literature
- Surviving the reading marathon